Fond du Lac Public Library
McLane Meeting Room Lower Level
32 Sheboygan St
Fond du Lac, WI 54935
Monday October 1st 10:00 AM
Monday October 1st 1:30 PM
Wednesday October 10th 10:00 AM
Wednesday October 10th 6:00 PM
We would like to invite you to attend a seminar titled “Medicare, Obamacare & Maximizing Social Security” on Oct 1st or 10th at the Fond du Lac Public Library.
Larry Goebel of GOEBEL Insurance & Financial will discuss the above topics.
At this seminar you will learn the answers to these and other questions:
- I am thinking of retiring soon, what do I need to know?
- I am currently working only because I need health insurance; is it true my premium could be ZERO thru Obamacare? Answer – YES!!!
Am I only working just because I need health insurance?
- How much will my health insurance be if I retire and can’t get a tax credit?
- Can I retire NOW with affordable health insurance?
- Do I qualify for an Obamacare Tax Credit and how much would it be?
- When and how should I take my Social Security?
- How can I increase my Social Security benefits?
- What are Medicare Parts A, B, C, D?
- What are the differences between Medicare Advantage plans and Medicare Supplements?
- Should I stay on my group health plan or go onto Medicare?
- What is the Part D ”donut hole” and how can I avoid it?
- Am I in the most appropriate Medicare plan for my situation?
GOEBEL Insurance recently helped one of our clients get an additional $500 a month in Social Security and another client an extra $183 a month!! Our staff is also very knowledgeable in helping you choose the most appropriate Medicare plan for YOUR situation. We also help our clients obtain the highest Obamacare tax credit that they can qualify for. We recently helped a client get a $1900 monthly tax credit to pay for their health insurance when 2 other agencies told them that they could not qualify for one!!
P.S. Please consider inviting your friends and neighbors to this FREE seminar
Call GOEBEL Insurance & Financial at 920-921-7526 or Register Online!